Monday 8 September 2008

Splitcoast Featured Stamper

I love Sunday- it's the day I get to play with my stash - and it's even better over the Summer when the Grand Prix are on and I don't get bothered because Paul is riveted to the tv :) My new job means I don't have to work Saturdays any more so I get to do more domestics then and chill out on Sunday.

Sunday over at SCS in the challenge section is the featured stamper day, and it's the best inspiration going.

Last weekend it was Nikie Estes turn. I visit Niki's blog daily - she makes beautiful cards (insert envious green smilie) and is a member of the Papertrey design team. I made this card,inspired by Niki for my dear friend Cathy who I visited later in the day in hospital. I used the SU Petal Prints set and designer paper.

















2 comments:

Penny said...

It's beautiful Chris, such pretty colours and a lovely clean design. I love Niki's work too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being the featured stamper! Well desserved as your work is so pretty and perfect!