Thursday 23 October 2008

A Rose is a Rose



In my last parcel of goodies from the US was this new rose set from Stampin Up and some new Bella Rosa papers. I had decided to get it and sell my old wild rose one and I'm so glad I did as this one is so much better and the main rose is smaller and easier to use.


I was lucky enough to win a prize from Split Coast Stampers recently -thank you Gina :) - and it included some of the new In-colours, so I used some here. The green was some older SU cardstock and I think it clashes a bit but by the time I had stuck all those roses and leaves on I wasn't going to change it!


The roses are stamped with Papertrey Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet inks - love those colours.

1 comment:

Penny said...

It's so pretty Chris, the roses look fabulous and so detailed!