Friday 17 July 2009

Boards and Beams

I have had this little house already and coloured and waiting to be re-homed since I first got this Papertrey stamp set and followed Debbie Olsen's copic colouring tutorial.

My friend Penny is moving house this week so it was a good time to make it into a card for her and her family and also play with a new corner punch that I bought a few weeks ago and has lain unloved. I took the guide off and used it to make a border, keeping the little corners it left behind for decoration.






















Hope the move went well Penny ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your lovely comment about my cake - I'm afarid it's not my own template - I used a Big Shot die (I'm not that clever lol) but if you want to email me your address I'd be happy to cut one out for you :) Steph x