Sunday 23 August 2009

In Bloom Duo

Nichole Heady of Papertrey Ink made a card for her 30th birthday celebration that really spoke to me and I thought I'd have a go at a similar one using the same layout.



I've been sitting and colouring these blooms from the In Bloom set that arrived last week and so I thought I'd use them for these cards. I changed the papers and the image but shamelessly copied everything else!



















I coloured the bloom and leaves with copic markers and layered it on some dimensionals. The paper is from the In Bloom and Polka Dots paper packs and the sentiment is from the same stamp set.

















I picked up the colours from the Polka Dot paper for this colour scheme - I love them! The bloom has a little bit of stickles glitter on it which you can see better enlarged and the saying is from Flower Garden Sentiments.

1 comment:

Neet said...

What lovely cards - and what a laovely floral stamp.