Sunday 26 September 2010

Thank You in Aqua

A simple but pretty little thank you card that I made for the lady that made Fliss's birthday cake. I did post it off on time but forgot to show you here.

I made the card from a scrap of stamping that I was practicing on ages ago with Giga Guidelines using spring rain, aqua mist and enchanted evening. I was playing with with I thought were manly colours but I got that all wrong!




















By the way - I did trim that ribbon tail before I sent it off - nothing like a photo to show up your errors!

4 comments:

Aimes said...

Sweet card, Chris! Love that colour combo with all the blues - so pretty!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful elegant card, Chris! Love the pattern you created and the layers with the pearl accents.

Brenda Weaver said...

pretty soft and sweet. Love the scallops with the pearls.

Christi said...

so soft and lovely!