Sunday 30 January 2011

Birthday Delight!

Here's a simple little card that I made for my Mum using linen vellum and melonberry colours from Papertrey and the Delight in Life stamp set from SU - Mum doesn't like fussy so I kept it simple!





















I cut the openings with the limitless layer dies - that was tricky as you can't fix the die down onto the vellum to keep it in place as it tears the vellum, so I had to judge the distances by eyeballing it! This photo is not a good one - no decent light here at the moment!

2 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

Oh how pretty!

I can't seem to get my email to work for me lately! I do have the package.. and one on it's way to you! Thank you so much!!

Chris Simon said...

Very pretty! You did a great job with the die cuts on the vellum. I wonder if you could hold it in place for cutting with a glue dot or something in the middle, since that's the part that you're not using?