Sunday 17 April 2011

Ribbon Shopping

I have to share this great shop with you!  V V Rouleaux is in a little road just off the bottom of Marylebone High Street in London and I have been planning a visit for ages but not got around to it - and as shopping is always more fun with a friend it made part of a good day out last Saturday.




I took along a bag of Papertrey card stock so I could match up colours that I was running low on and I wasn't disappointed!  There was so much to choose from I was like a kid in a sweetie shop. Just look at all that satin ribbon in every size and colour.......





They don't just sell ribbons - there's everything you need to make beautiful fascinators, wedding headdresses and cushions are there - you can check out their website here as they also do mail order :)