Wednesday 11 May 2011

Pretty Petals

I was looking at Dawn McVey's blog yesterday where she is showcasing her new stamps for the Papertrey release and thought that her wedding wishes  card that she made reminded me a bit of SU's Pretty Petals set.  I have taken out Pretty Petals a few times to add to my selling pile and today I am glad that I never let it go!

So here is card number one where I used Dawn's layout and changed up the stamps.  I think my lack of photo editing skills has made this more pinky than it is in real life!



All the supplies apart from the flower stamps are from Papertrey.  

I went square for my second card and added a bit of embossing on the bottom portion like Dawn's. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Betty said...

pretty pretty cards chris! especially like the pink card.