Sunday 6 November 2011

Make it Monday meets A Passion for Papertrey

Whilst I was in background stamping mode I had a go at the challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey this fortnight - to create with the colours below....





I used melon berry, spring moss and chocolate with Turning a New Leaf and Flower Fusion number 9 - the focal is from the 2011 Holiday Tags set and it's mounted on some melon berry felt - I know I'm in the minority but I love melon berry!




I needed a few tags so knocked up a few with the same colour scheme using the tag die and the flower fusion no. 9 die.





Here is a close up of the new formula ink in spring moss - it stamps beautifully - much better than the last spongy formula but I now have 3 spring moss ink pads!





Many thanks for stopping by this weekend - hopefully yours has been as relaxing as mine!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I love melon berry, too! Fabby card and tags, too. I like how you stamped brown on the melon berry flower. I need to try that.

victoria h said...

Love your tags and card. I'm yet to try the new ink pads so will have to add them to my next order. It's good to hear they stamp well. The melon berry looks a lovely colour. I did think this challenge would be perfect for you.

Crafty Cakes and Cards said...

These look so professional Chris... very VERY nice