Sunday 5 February 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Day 1 Take Two

My second card for today's anniversary celebration of the PTI design team's favourite things is inspired by my favourite DT member Dawn McVey's card here.  I always think of Raspberry Fizz as Dawn's colour and one of my favourite things is the bloom builder die that she used on hers. 





I chose a different leaf pattern and made the flowers from Dotty Biscotti and tried out my new lace impression die on cream card stock.

My 5 favourite PTI things?
  • Bloom Builders #3
  • Turning a New Leaf
  • Berry Sorbet
  • Quatrefoil Die
  • Any stamp set by Melissa Bickford
I'd love to know what yours are!

4 comments:

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Hello, dear friend!! Your card is beautiful....I love those dotty biscotti flowers! So glad you got to play along with the challenge....a couple of times!

xoxo, Dearie

Wendy ten Hove said...

This one is sooo pretty as well! I love that you made those flowers with the patterned paper, that looks so pretty! And also the ay you partially took out the pieces of the lace! Love it!
Hugs, Wendy

Marybeth said...

This is so beautiful and I love the printed flowers. Love your background die too!

Crafty Cakes and Cards said...

This is such a pretty card, and you know how much I really love these flowers.... very nice.