Sunday 18 March 2012

Mother's Day Peonies

It's Mother's Day here so a very happy Mother's day to all the Mums visiting - I've had a lovely day with early an morning visit from my Mother in Law followed by my parents over for lunch.  I was very spoilt by Fliss (who had to go to work this afternoon and evening) and this is the card I made for my Mum using the Pretty Peonies set in Autumn Rose colours.





Just to finish off this evening here are a few little thank you cards that I made yesterday for slipping in with some ebay sales.  I had a purge of some older Papertrey stamps to make room for the new sets which I used below - more Pretty Peonies  which I coloured and cut out ......






and a couple with Lovely Leaves coloured with copics and a little butterfly and sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies .....





Have a lovely evening - I'm off for a cup of tea and watch some TV - it's a busy week ahead at work so I'll snatch some r&r whist I can!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Beautiful Chris, you are making such pretty cards with the flowers and your lovely colouring!


Penny

Huguenot Girl said...

Simply gorgeous cards Chris! Nx