Sunday 13 May 2012

25th Wedding Anniversary Invitations

It's hard to believe but Paul and I will have been married for 25 years in June and we are celebrating with some friends and family at a tea party my Mum and Dad are holding for us.  We are taking a trip to New York and Boston immediately before the party so I had to get busy on making some invitations for Mum to send out.










Paul was put to doing what he does best - working out the dimensions for the embossed card wraps with compass and pencil, my assistant Paige at work designed the script layout and I did the stamping and assembly! I used Pretty Peonies with Autumn Rose for the one above and the ones below are in Blueberry Sky and Spring Rain with the  Rosie Posie stamps and dies.










I knew that the silver mirror card I have had in my stash for just forever would come in useful one day!

Thanks for popping in - now I have my internet sorted I can upload a few more things I have been working on.

2 comments:

Betty said...

those turned out just gorgeous - that peony set certainly is getting good use!!!

Penny said...

Oh these are so pretty Chris! Really unusual design and sure to be treasured.


Penny