Saturday 24 August 2013

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire 2013 First Challenge





It's Stamp-a-faire time again!  Unfortunately the Cotswold Crafters couldn't get together this year due to holidays and work commitments so I am here on my todd today but still having fun and grateful that it wasn't long ago that we were all together at Pam's.
 
I was caught short this week when hubby asked for a card for his mate for his birthday, and I hate trying to come up with something on the hoof, so today I promised myself I would make a least one masculine card.
 
I used this colour recipe.....



 and this sketch recipe....





 and then put this quickie together!  All supplies from Papertrey Ink, of course.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by this afternoon - enjoy your day.

5 comments:

victoria h said...

Good afternoon Chris. I can see you're off to a great start.

Cecilie said...

What a looker that card is! CAS at its very very best. I'll be coming back to look at the other things you'll do today ;)

Betty said...

good start to the day with that great card!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Looking good Chris! It's a shame I don't live nearer - I could have joined you!

Penny said...

Lovely colours and very stylish Chris!

Penny