Sunday 31 August 2014

Simple Wedding Invitations

My brother is getting married in September and they asked me to make some invitations for them.  A super friend lent me the stamp for the image as I only had one weddingy set, which I embossed with silver filigree onto Papertrey Ink's autumn rose card stock.

Paul and I are really looking forward to standing up for them at the ceremony–we haven't had a wedding in the family for a good while.




A simple wrap of velum finished them off.



 
I definitely need some better photo editing software - the contrast is not so good today!
 

3 comments:

Betty said...

you did a beautiful job on this, Chris! lucky brother - have a fun time at the wedding.

The Hardy Stamper said...

These are lovely Chris and I really like the ivy covered vellum too!

Becca Cruger said...

Gooooooorgeous! These are so soft and romantic! Definitely fitting for the purpose.