Sunday 12 April 2009

Fresh Snow on Colour

I was inspired by seeing the white stamping on NicoleHeady's blog and Dawn McVey's blog thought I'd have a try too. These are a couple of birthday cards that I put together for friends. I really like this ink but it is very "sticky" and takes a while to dry- not so easy when you are doing a repeated pattern!
















This pink one is white snow ink on berry sorbet cardstock using the Guide Lines and Heartfelt Basics sets.





















Here we have fresh snow on ocean tides cardstock with Damask Designs. My friend Chris sent me some of the new Papertrey buttons so I wouldn't have to wait 'til they come back into stock and I'm enjoying raiding my stash of embroidery floss to colour co-ordinate my ties.

2 comments:

deb said...

Stunning cards Chris, the stamping is amazing.

Chris Simon said...

Wow, those are both absolutely stunning. Great job!