Tuesday 14 April 2009

Splitcoast Colour Combination

It's just great to be on holiday for a few days - especially as I am on my own as Paul and Fliss are out at work. The weather was beautiful today and I could craft with the patio doors open and Daisy could chase the squirrels and pigeons all day to her hearts content!


The Tuesday colour combination on Split Coast Stampers today was Pink, Saffron and Pale Blue plus Chocolate and as I had my new Papertrey set out called Friends til the End, I put ink to acrylic and got playing.


This was the result - pretty and pastel!














The blue is stamped in Spring Rain ink - I was trying for a repeating pattern. There is also a circle of yellow rhinestones in the daisy centre but they don't show too well in this photo.

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Lovely colours Chris - a very pretty card with clean lines.
Lesley x

Martha said...

Hi! I'm a fellow card creature. However, I photograph flowers as still life images. I then turn the results into cards. From what I see, you do a fabulous job! It indeed takes a lot of time and effort to do a pretty card.

See my peonies at http://photographyhints.blogspot.com