Tuesday 2 February 2010

February - A Year of Flowers

How did February arrive so quickly? Nearly all my crafting material has been stored away whilst my dear hubbie is putting together some new units for our dining area - and all to store my stash as it's morphing itself across the house!

The first calender page went down really well and so I am continuing with the rest of the year!





















Luckily the challenge over at a Passion for Papertrey blog this fortnight is Nature and I think this fits in well. The stamp is from Flourishes, coloured with Copic markers and all other material is from Papertrey.

Here's a little close up of the primrose for February.




3 comments:

Flowers said...

Always such a warm delight to see flowers in the dead of winter.

Penny said...

So prettily coloured Chris, I bet your colleague is thrilled with it!


Penny x

Aimes said...

What a fab idea (both the calendar and extension of storage for crafty stash ;D) I love your colour scheme for this. The font you've used is so elegant and simple too!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge - this fits in perfectly!
Hugs,
Aimes
x