Thursday 4 February 2010

March - A Year of Flowers

I have managed to get a little bit ahead of myself with my calender with limited supplies - one day my new dresser will be finished and my stash returned to its new home!

I tried this pansy in a few colour combos - I was trying to get the effect of those beautiful dark purple ones with a yellow centres that always look like little faces to me but I just didn't have the right Copic colours so I went for the ones that I did have that matched PTI Spring Rain instead.






















I used PTI enchanted evening as my base card and matching ribbon - the little pearls are from Kaiser and so pretty IRL.

















Thanks for stopping by this week!

2 comments:

Neet said...

Beautiful - those flowers are incredible.

Aimes said...

Well I loved your February but I confess that those Pansies win my heart; they're beautiful along with that those beautiful shades of blue!
Thanks so much for thinking of us again, our challenge ends on Monday so do you think you could get the other months done before then?! :D
x