Sunday 23 May 2010

Favourite Colours

I would use Aqua Mist and Melon Berry all the time if I could - there is just smething about them together! This is for the favourite colours challenge over at a Passion for Papertrey this week and fitted well as I needed a little note card to send to a friend. I couldn't choose between the two colours so used them both!






















The layout is from an old Mojo Monday sketch - last December I think, and all the papers, ribbon and card are from Papertrey with the stamps from Verve.

I hope you have had a great weekend - it's been so beautiful and hot here in London and I hope it stays for the next Bank Holiday weekend.

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is just beautiful, Chris! Love the colors, sketch and your details!

Unknown said...

I love these colors together! Great card, Chris!!!

Jill said...

Those colors *are* pretty together, Chris! Nice, classy card, perfect for a friend. Keeping my fingers crossed for continued nice weather for you!

Karen H. said...

Ooooh, that is a great color combo! Such a pretty card. Love the frame image around the sentiment.

Kate Lewis said...

I love your take on the sketch Chris, what a fab design! I love these colours together too - thanks for joining our challenge and enjoy the sun! Kate x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I don't recognize the sentiment. Which set did it come from?

Michelle said...

This really is a fresh color combination - love that ribbon....your bow turned out fab.

Aimes said...

Oooh you've used my phobia colour - Melon Berry!!!! I'm slowly learning to love it, and this colour combo totally works! I might just dare to play with this colour again after seeing this pretty creation...
Thanks for joining in with our challenge on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

This is so simple and pretty!

Inkyfingers said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I would never have put these two colours together but they really work.Lovely card.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Those colors are gorgeous together and you did a great job using them on this card-I just love it!!

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Chris, please could you email us at apassionforpapertrey@yahoo.co.uk - we have something important we want to ask you! (Can't find your email anywhere on your blog) Thanks!

Kate x
www.apassionforpapertrey.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Gorgeous Chris!! It looks like a heart! These colours are just beautiful together and your card is so clean and classy! Love it!! xx