Monday 24 October 2011

Daisies and Doilies

I managed to drag myself out of the crafting doldrums this weekend and get my crafting goodies out onto the table for a play.

Seeking inspiration to kick start me I went over to Melissa Bickford's blog to look at her flower fusion samples - I love this one where she has stamped a sheet of daisies.  I don't have the same # 9 as it's on its way over so I used the flower from Floral Frenzy stamped in plum pudding, hibiscus burst, spring moss and summer sunrise.





There is a feast of die cutting on this card - nestabilities, Parisian lace doilies, sending you leaves, photo finishers and bloom builders # 3 - no wonder I needed new plates for my little cuttlebug!  I am saving my pennies for a Grand Calibre machine - or maybe Santa might take an early hint!

1 comment:

Betty said...

love your card, chris - great color choices and design.