Sunday 3 February 2013

Fancy Folk Art


I am loving my latest Papertrey Ink stamps and dies - Fancy Folk Art.  I got a chance to play with them this weekend and made this set of note cards as a little thank you gift  for a friend we went to lunch with today. 
 
The photos aren't great as I took them quickly and forgot to change the camera setting after shooting our dogs in the snow!
 
First up in aqua mist and ocean tides ....





 
Next in my all time favourite PTI colours - sweet blush and berry sorbet .......





Harvest gold and summer sunrise ....






and if you made it this far (thank you!) the last one is lavender moon and winter wisteria ......



 
 
I hope you have had as good a weekend as we have.
 

16 comments:

Tracy said...

these cards are just so pretty! i love your color combos. i've resisted thus far on this set but now i'm weakening LOL it's just so pretty the way you've used it!

Betty said...

wow chris! these turned out to be gorgeous!

Tina said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Jennifer T. said...

These are fantastic!

Michelle said...

Oh my..... these are bee-u-ti-ful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color combos!

Joyce said...

Oh, my goodness--these are simply gorgeous. I have this set, and have been a little intimidated, so have not used it. I'm pinning all of these gorgeous creations.

Michelle said...

Wow, these are beautiful! I can't wait to get this set. ;-)

Joyce said...

I just had a few moments to skim through your blog, before I hit the sack, and just wanted to compliment you on your many beautiful creations!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

These are all so pretty, Chris!! Love them all!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

Luanne said...

Love your layout! These are awesome!

Cheryl said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris Simon said...

These are beautiful, Chris! I don't have that set (yet), but you're doing a great job of selling it to me!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, I love these, and it's lovely to see them in different colours, I think the first one is my fav. combo.
Sx