Sunday 10 February 2013

Papertrey 6th Anniversary

Goodness - is it 6 years since I saw a little ad on Split Coast Stampers saying a new stamp company was bringing out a line of stamps! I still remember the first few sets I got - Little Lady and Butterfly Kisses and I have been smitten ever since!
 
I don't have a lot of time this year to join in all the challenges but as it is the weekend now there isn't really an excuse.  The time difference doesn't help but I have to live with that.
 
This challenge is to ...



"Create some type of wrap, tag or gift packaging project that is inspired by a photo you found on Pinterest or another site."

I have had this pinned on Pintrest for ages.  I changed up the stamp set to use Funky Florals and used my front and centre die around a cut down PTI clear stamp box.





 
 
It is all ready to fill with some little note cards which I hope to finish off this weekend.
 

No comments: